St. Thomas More Cathedral School opens admission to new families on November 1st.
New for this year – ONLINE ENROLLMENT! Apply Now!
The online application is now available for PreK-8.
Application instructions –
- Registration fee of $255 per family due with application; non-refundable
- Original Birth Certificate or Passport
- Baptismal Certificate, if applicable
- Proof of Registration in a Catholic Parish, if applying for Catholic tuition rate
- For students in grades 1 – 8, two years of report cards or school assessments and two years of standardized testings. If your child has an IEP or SAP, a copy should be attached.
- Proof of custody documents, if applicable
Next steps –
Within 2 weeks of submitting completed application:
- PreK applicants will receive a notification letter, developmental questionnaire and teacher/childcare provider comment form
- K-8 applicants will be scheduled for placement screening appointments
Within 2 weeks following completion of the K-8 screening or PreK questionnaires:
- Decision letters will be sent
- Seat deposit of $300 creditable toward tuition is due; add $200 for each additional sibling
Tuition & Financial Assistance – click here
The application process for financial aid opens in January 2020 and closes March 15, 2020.