Current Families, St. Isidore and New Siblings: Read this link for registration details
Prospective Applicants for 2021-22 School Year:
New families may apply online for admission beginning January 11, 2021 via the PowerSchool Enrollment Portal link on this page. Registration remains open until classes are full.
Transfer Student Admissions Application for 2020-21 School Year:
St. Thomas More Cathedral School is no longer accepting applications for the current school year.
Application instructions and requirements –
- Application fee of $300 per family due with application; non-refundable
- Original Birth Certificate or Passport
- Baptismal Certificate, if applicable
- Proof of Registration in a Catholic Parish, if applying for Catholic tuition rate
- For students in grades 1 – 8, two years of report cards or school assessments and two years of standardized tests. If your child has an IEP or SAP, a copy should be attached.
- Proof of custody documents, if applicable
Next steps –
Within 2 weeks of submitting completed application:
- PreK applicants will receive a notification letter, developmental questionnaire and teacher/childcare provider comment form.
- K-8 applicants will be scheduled for placement screening appointments.
The Admissions Committee meets once each week to review new candidate files and results.
Within 2 weeks following completion of the K-8 screening or PreK questionnaires:
- Decision letters will be emailed.
- Seat deposit of $1,000 per family is due and will be applied to 2021-2022 tuition accounts as a credit; non-refundable.
Tuition & Financial Assistance – click here
The application process for financial aid opens in January and closes in March each year.