Admissions Alert: St. Thomas More Cathedral School is no longer accepting applications for the fall of 2020 with the exception of 8th grade. If you are interested in pursuing enrollment for school year 2021-2022, please apply online in January 2021 per the instructions below.
Re-enrollment for Current Families:
Annual registration for families currently attending STM will be January 4-8, 2021* via the link posted on this page at that time. Siblings of enrolled students may apply during this period also.
Prospective Applicants for 2021-22 School Year:
New families may apply online for admission beginning January 11, 2021* via the PowerSchool Enrollment Portal link on this page. Registration remains open until classes are full.
*This is a policy change for 2021-22 enrollment due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Transfer Student Admissions Application for 2020-21 School Year:
Please download the appropriate PDF application below, complete all fields in full and email as an attachment with supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application instructions and requirements –
- Click for link to pay application fee of $255 per family due with application; non-refundable
- Original Birth Certificate or Passport
- Baptismal Certificate, if applicable
- Proof of Registration in a Catholic Parish, if applying for Catholic tuition rate
- For students in grades 1 – 8, two years of report cards or school assessments and two years of standardized testings. If your child has an IEP or SAP, a copy should be attached.
- Proof of custody documents, if applicable
Next steps –
Within 2 weeks of submitting completed application:
- PreK applicants will receive a notification letter, developmental questionnaire and teacher/childcare provider comment form
- K-8 applicants will be scheduled for placement screening appointments
Within 2 weeks following completion of the K-8 screening or PreK questionnaires:
- Decision letters will be sent
- Seat deposit of $300 creditable toward tuition is due; add $200 for each additional sibling.
Tuition & Financial Assistance – click here
The application process for financial aid opens in January and closes in March each year.