Prospective Applicants for 2021-22 School Year:
New families may apply online for admission via the PowerSchool Enrollment Portal link below.
PreK-8 Admissions Application: Apply Now
Admissions Application Fee: ALL GRADES Waitlist
This non-refundable wait list application fee payment of $150 must be completed in addition to the electronic application via the PowerSchool Enrollment Portal link above. This form is for payment purposes only and will not confirm your application unless all other documents are also received. Only one payment is required per family. If your student(s) moves off of the wait list and into the full admissions process, the remaining application fee balance of $150 ($300 total) will be due immediately. Applications will not be considered until fee is complete.
Transfer Student Admissions Application for 2020-21 School Year:
St. Thomas More Cathedral School is no longer accepting applications for the current school year.
Application instructions and requirements –
- Application fee due with application; non-refundable
- Original Birth Certificate or Passport
- Baptismal Certificate, if applicable
- Proof of Registration in a Catholic Parish, if applying for Catholic tuition rate
- For students in grades 1 – 8, two years of report cards or school assessments and two years of standardized tests. If your child has an IEP or SAP, a copy should be attached.
- Proof of custody documents, if applicable
*Supporting documents can be uploaded in Powerschool or sent as attachments to the registrar, Mimi Neubauer: email@example.com
Next steps –
Within 2 weeks of submitting completed application:
- PreK applicants will receive a notification letter, developmental questionnaire and teacher/childcare provider comment form.
- K-8 applicants will be scheduled for placement screening appointments.
The Admissions Committee meets once each week to review new candidate files and results.
Within 2 weeks following completion of the K-8 screening or PreK questionnaires:
- Decision letters will be emailed.
- Seat deposit of $1,000 per family is due within 5 business days and will be applied to 2021-2022 tuition accounts as a credit; non-refundable.
Tuition & Financial Assistance – click here
The application process for financial aid opens in January and closes in March each year.