Time: 9 AM – 10 AM
St. Thomas More Cathedral School Home
Home Page Main Image Shuffle
Strive to be more
Please complete the Race for Education T-Shirt Order Form link below as soon as possible. Each student and staff member will receive a complimentary t-shirt, courtesy of our sponsor VCO Orthodontics. Please fill out once for each student, this includes St. Isidore of Seville Catholic Virtual School students from STM. Deadline to choose preferred size is this Friday. Thank you!
Parents, siblings and grandparents need STM swag too! Order all your STM spirit wear apparel at SquadLocker and represent the Royals. As a bonus, our school receives 5% back on all purchases.
Coming in October!
“One School, Two Books” is a program designed to create a shared reading experience within a group of students and their families. Because we have such a wide range of readers in our school, we have chosen to divide one common theme into two books that will most appropriately address our very different audiences. In making this change, we hope to better meet the needs of all our students.
Today at 8:05am there were no cars remaining in the line and for this achievement we’d like to thank our parents for their cooperation and patience in the mornings.
St. Thomas More at a Glance
- 13:1 Student teacher ratio
- 1st elementary school to design, build, test and launch a CubeSatellite into space in conjunction with a NASA partnership
- 400 Students Enrolled
- 40% of faculty obtained a graduate degree or higher
- 40% approximate percentage of students who identify themselves as minority, including African-American, Hispanic and Asian.
- 15% of students in a military family
- 30% of students receive financial aid
- Student body is 81% Catholic
- 45+ 45+ after school enrichment activities, including CYO sports, scouts and clubs
- Average class size - 19 students