Time: 10 AM – 12 PM
St. Thomas More Cathedral School Home
Home Page Main Image Shuffle
Strive to be more
On Tuesday, August 4, 2020 at 7:00 PM members of the St. Isidore Virtual School Task Force will present on the concept and proposed operation of the school.
STM Landing Page for COVID19 and Return to School Plans
Frequently Asked Questions Added to COVID-19 Resource Page
Click for the school office summer schedule.
Apply now, spots are limited!
St. Thomas More at a Glance
- 13:1 Student teacher ratio
- 1st elementary school to design, build, test and launch a CubeSatellite into space in conjunction with a NASA partnership
- 400 Students Enrolled
- 40% of faculty obtained a graduate degree or higher
- 40% approximate percentage of students who identify themselves as minority, including African-American, Hispanic and Asian.
- 15% of students in a military family
- 30% of students receive financial aid
- Student body is 81% Catholic
- 45+ 45+ after school enrichment activities, including CYO sports, scouts and clubs
- Average class size - 19 students