Time: 9 AM – 12 PM
St. Thomas More Cathedral School Home
Home Page Main Image Shuffle
Strive to be more
Click for the school office summer schedule.
Apply now, spots are limited!
You are cordially invited to view the livestream of Mass in the Cathedral of St. Thomas More
Marymount University Recognizes Catholic School Principal and Teacher From the Diocese of Arlington With Leadership Program Awards
Emily Stocker, Technology Coordinator and Teacher, St. Thomas More Cathedral School in Arlington, Receives Leadership Award at Annual Banquet
The yearbook ordering deadline has been extended to Friday, May 8.
St. Thomas More at a Glance
- 13:1 Student teacher ratio
- 1st elementary school to design, build, test and launch a CubeSatellite into space in conjunction with a NASA partnership
- 400 Students Enrolled
- 40% of faculty obtained a graduate degree or higher
- 40% approximate percentage of students who identify themselves as minority, including African-American, Hispanic and Asian.
- 15% of students in a military family
- 30% of students receive financial aid
- Student body is 81% Catholic
- 45+ 45+ after school enrichment activities, including CYO sports, scouts and clubs
- Average class size - 19 students