St. Thomas More Cathedral School Home
Home Page Main Image Shuffle
Strive to be more
Plans for Transition to Homestead Studies
STM will return to temporary distance learning effective Tuesday, January 19, 2021.
Wine Cellar Raffle and 50/50 Raffle are coming up next along with plenty of opportunities to volunteer for the event
Yay Lunch is here to provide a secure, fast and easy way for parents to order, prepay, and manage hot lunches online.
Prospective families for PreK-8 may apply online for admission to St. Thomas More Cathedral School
St. Thomas More at a Glance
- 13:1 Student teacher ratio
- 1st elementary school to design, build, test and launch a CubeSatellite into space in conjunction with a NASA partnership
- 400 Students Enrolled
- 40% of faculty obtained a graduate degree or higher
- 40% approximate percentage of students who identify themselves as minority, including African-American, Hispanic and Asian.
- 15% of students in a military family
- 30% of students receive financial aid
- Student body is 81% Catholic
- 45+ 45+ after school enrichment activities, including CYO sports, scouts and clubs
- Average class size - 19 students