PreK-8 Admissions: Applications for 2022-23 Opens to New Families on November 1, 2021.
- Application in English – https://registration.powerschool.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=28913&culture=en
- Application in Spanish - https://registration.powerschool.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=28913&culture=es
Admissions Application Fee: $300 non-refundable application fee payment must be completed in addition to the electronic application via the PowerSchool Enrollment Portal. This form is for payment purposes only and will not confirm your application unless all other documents are also received. Only one payment is required per family. Applications will not be considered until fee is complete. Link to Pay: Admissions Application Fee
Application instructions and requirements –
- Application fee due with application; non-refundable
- Original Birth Certificate or Passport
- Baptismal Certificate, if applicable
- Proof of Registration in a Catholic Parish, if applying for Catholic tuition rate
- For students in grades 1 – 8, two years of report cards or school assessments and two years of standardized tests. If your child has an IEP or SAP, a copy should be attached.
- Proof of adequate immunization and physical examination as required by the Code of Virginia. Students must have completed the Virginia School Entrance Health Form.
- Proof of custody documents, if applicable
*Supporting documents can be uploaded in Powerschool or sent as attachments to the registrar, Mimi Neubauer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Next steps –
PreK applicants will receive a notification letter, developmental questionnaire and teacher/childcare provider comment form.
K-8 applicants will be scheduled for placement screening appointments.
The Admissions Committee meets every two weeks to review new candidate files and results.
Within 2 weeks following completion of the K-8 screening or PreK questionnaires:
- Decision letters will be emailed.
- Seat deposit of $1,000 per family is due within 5 business days and will be applied to 2022-2023 tuition accounts as a credit; non-refundable.
Tuition & Financial Assistance – click here
The application process for financial aid opens in January and closes in March each year.