How do I use PowerSchool?
Saint Thomas More Cathedral School firmly believes in creating a partnership between students, parents, teachers, and administration. To help in this regard, we ask each family to create a Parent Portal account. This proactive tool is meant to enhance Parent/Teacher communication. The STM Parent Portal is used in two different ways:
- For all students, the Parent Portal provides STM with the most up to date contact information for your family. By providing this information, you help to create a better partnership and dialogue between your family and the faculty that work with your child.
Student Grades and Progress (Fourth-Eighth Grade)
- In Fourth through Eighth Grades, portal access allows your family to track your child’s progress by viewing assignments and grades. We hope that parents will use it regularly to become a partner in their child(ren)’s education. Students in Fourth through Eighth Grade also receive login credentials to the Portal in order to more easily track and be responsible for their assignments and grades. If you do not wish for your child to access their grades, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I login to the Parent Portal?
- Please click the My STM link at the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- From there, you may use the access codes given by the front office to create a Parent Portal account. Not sure what your access code is? Please email email@example.com. *New families will receive access codes in early August.*
- If you have an account already, you may login using the credentials you previously set up.
- All families are asked to login to the Parent Portal beginning August 15th to either input or update their contact information. This is completed on a yearly basis to ensure that we have the most up to date way to reach you.