St. Thomas More Cathedral School opens admission to new families on November 1st.
New for this year – ONLINE ENROLLMENT! Apply Now!
The online application is now available for PreK-8.
- Registration fee of $255 per family due with application; non-refundable
- Original Birth Certificate or Passport
- Baptismal Certificate, if applicable
- Proof of Registration in a Catholic Parish, if applying for Catholic tuition rate
- For students in grades 1 – 8, two years of report cards or school assessments and two years of standardized testings. If your child has an IEP or SAP, a copy should be attached.
- Proof of custody documents, if applicable
Next steps –
- Completed applications are processed within two weeks
- Placement screening appointments are scheduled for K-8 applicants within two weeks of submitted application
- Decision letters will be mailed within two weeks of placement screening completion
- Upon admittance, a $300 seat deposit creditable toward tuition is due; add $200 for each additional sibling
Financial Aid –
The application process for financial aid opens in January 2020 and closes March 15, 2020. Check back for the link to Facts Grant & Aid.
Updated: November 7, 2019